Become a Member
Any current and former students of any school districts, public or private post-secondary schools, and colleges; any employee or former employee of any educational public or private facility, CESA#2, BAREA, YMCA, YWCA, and Boys and Girls Clubs; any members of school boards; and any state-licensed daycare providers, bus drivers, crossing guards, food service employees, all located within Rock and Walworth Counties in Wisconsin and Winnebago County in Illinois.
How To Become A Member
- Employed/servicing (in any capacity*) at any educational facility, any current or former students plus their immediate family members*, within the counties of Rock, Walworth, WI and Winnebago, IL.
- *All membership rights and eligibility requirements are subject to Teachers Credit Union bylaws
- Purchase a $5.00 share in the credit union (open a savings acct. with $5.00).
- When you come in to open your account, you will need to present your Driver's license, SS card, employee pay stub, current student ID, diploma or other verified documentation that you attended school in any of the above counties.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license and social security card or other identifying documents, if needed.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
What Services Are Available To Members Of Teachers Credit Union Now?
Teachers Credit Union is a full-service financial institution owned and operated by our members and federally insured through the National Credit Union Administration. Because we are not-for-profit, we can offer our members competitive rates. Our philosophy of people helping people allows us to offer our members financial solutions.
Available Services to Our members
- Fast Confidential Loan Service
- Share (Savings acct.) & Share Certificates (CD’s) Secured Loans
- Competitive Rates on New and Used Car Loans
- Kwik Cash Line of Credit Loans
Home Improvement Loans
30-Year Fixed Rate First Mortgages (Sold on the Secondary Market)
10 & 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages
Second Mortgage Loans
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loans
Optional Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance Coverage & GAP Insurance
Savings Federally Insured up to $250,000
- Share Draft (Checking) Accounts - (1st Box of Checks at a Discounted Rate)
- Share Certificates (Certificates of Deposit)
- Christmas Club, Special Savings, Vacation Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), Traditional, Roth & Coverdell plus IRA Projections
- U.S. Savings Bond - Redemption Only
- MasterCard Credit Card
- Visa Debit Card
- Senior Class, special benefits for retired members with direct deposit
- Junior Savers Club, 3 to 16 yrs. old FREE Gift with Every Deposit
- Home Banking & Mobile Banking
- Remote Deposit Capture (Coming Soon)
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- VISA Travel Money Cards
- VISA Gift Cards
- FREE Internet Banking with bill pay
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Remote Check Capture
- FREE Notary Service
- FREE Telephone Transfer of Funds
- FREE Coin Counting Machine- LOBBY ONLY
- FREE Checking Account (No Monthly Service Fee)
- FREE Debit Card
- FREE Wall and Pocket Calendars
- Money Orders & Cashier Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Postage Stamps
- Payroll Deduction
- Fax Service
- Magic Waters & Milwaukee Zoo Tickets
- Great America & Noah’s Ark Tickets
- Payment Drop Off for Alliant Energy & City of Beloit Utilities-Sewer
- Budgeting n/a Bill Payment Plan
- Drive-up Facilities w/ Night Depository